You and your student(s) can visit the following websites with any internet accessible computer:
REMEMBER: different websites will need different login information for your student. Check with your student's teacher for the login information for each website.
Launchpad \ Classlink
Launchpad is the new home for sites like Focus, AR Home Connect, IXL, and more. Launchpad, also known as Classlink, can be accessed from your home computer or mobile device.
From your mobile device, open up the app store and search for “Lee County Classlink”. Once you install the app, you can follow the steps listed below.
On your home computer, navigate to http://launchpad.leeschools.net.
You will use your student's account information to log into Launchpad.
Username: Student Username
Password: Student ID Number
Our example student Gregory Apple’s login looks like this:
Once you are logged in, you can click on the icon for the site you would like to visit. On the homepage, you will find:
- Focus - Assignment grades, attendance, student progress, and more.
- IXL - Practice and hone math skills
- Office 365 - Microsoft Office is available free for Lee County students.
- And much more! Feel free to explore or ask your student for more information on what they use in class.
You may be asked to download the Classlink extension for your browser. This extension allows you to log into some websites without entering a username or password.
AR Home Connect can be found by clicking on the Instructional Apps icon located on the homepage.
Username: Student ID of the eldest child in the School District, living in the student’s household, followed by the parent’s first and last initial. The student’s household includes all students living at the same address, with the same home phone number.
Password: Birth date of the student whose ID was used for the User name, in the format of MMDDYY.
- If the Student ID of Jane Doe's eldest child in the household is 12345678, Jane Doe’s user name would be 12345678JD
- If the birthdate of Jane Doe's eldest child is January 1, 1965, Jane Doe’s password would be 010165
Focus Gradebook will give you access to all of your students final grades, assignment grades, absences, and more. You can access Focus through the student Launchpad page (see Launchpad section) or you can get started at http://focus.leeschools.net.
Click the link to create a new account. Once you are finished, it may take up to one business day for your account to be manually verified.